When you spend the time and money to have your hair done by a professional, it’s frustrating to go home and not have it look like it did when you walked out of the salon. When you style your hair it is important to not only have the right styling products but, the proper styling tools for your hair.
The ultra-thin profile of the high-tech BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium flat iron makes it exceptionally lightweight and easy to work with. The extra-long 5″ plates reach up to 450°F and allow for wider sections to be straightened, boosting speed, effectiveness and increasing styling flexibility.
The BaByliss Titanium hair straightener performs up to 40% faster than other straightening irons available today. This straightener’s nano titanium plates emit negative ions in their most beneficial form for faster straightening, locking in hair’s natural moisture and preventing damage to your hair. Ultra-smooth titanium plates also conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion.
- nano titanium plates;
- emits negative ions and maximum far-infrared heat for fast, gentle straightening without damaging hair;
- LED temperature settings up to 450 degrees for faster straightening or curling;
- Ryton® housing resists ultra-high heat;
- glides through hair. No pulling;
- ultra-Thin and Ultra-lightweight;
- 5″ extended plate for faster straightening;
- 50 heat settings.
The extra-long 5″ titanium plates reach up to 450°F and allow for wider sections to be straightened which, is a great time-saving feature, cutting styling time in half. Consumers that have long thick hair are able to take larger sections of hair and achieve smooth, shiny hair in 2 swipes.
The BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium flat iron features smooth plates that are super smooth, and heat up quickly. It is very easy to use, especially with the narrow plates, and the shape of the casing makes it easy to flip or curl hair for a versatile hairstyle without pulling your hair. The ultra slim plates allow you to get close to your head when straightening and the rounded edges help create awesome curls that will stay in your hair all day long.
It doesn’t matter if your hair is currently straight or curly, thick or thin, you are going to truly appreciate all of the great features of the BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium hair straightening iron. Whichever size you decide on, you will enjoy utilizing your new hair styling tool, and you will definitely appreciate the end result which comes from styling your hair using this versatile tool.
Your hair will take on a moisture-rich finish that is glossy and straight, without appearing flat and lifeless. You will no longer think of humidity as an enemy due to the fact that your hair will fight its frizz-generating characteristics. When you invest that much time and money on your hair, you have earned the rewards and beauty that you simply expect. The BaByliss Nano Titanium hair straightener is the one styling tool that you’ll quickly learn you are able to rely on to provide the results you desire each time you utilize it.
The BaByliss BABNT3072 Nano Titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat and maintains stability in ultra-high temperatures. The titanium that coats each plate creates exceptional conductivity of heat. No matter what you set it on, the titanium maintains the heat at a steady temperature. This is an important feature because you won’t have to worry about the plates turning cooler as you move from one section of hair to another.
Users of this flat iron have commented on how the iron maintains its temperature from start to finish and conducts heat across the plates evenly. This means you won’t have to fight crazy curls at the end or half did straightening on one side of the head because the iron cooled down before you finished styling your hair.
An ionic generator is built right into this flat iron to generate the heat needed to straighten thick strands of hair. Although it heats up to 450 degrees, the far-infrared heat safely penetrates the hair in a non-damaging way. Negative ions are emitted for faster straightening and locks in your hair’s own natural moisture leaving it healthier and shiner.
Pros & Cons
- The BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium has had a lot of great comments from users.
- This top of the line hair straightener will leave your hair beautifully straight, sleek and shiny without any damage. At an affordable price, it’s also easy to use, making it an even better buy than many more expensive flat irons available today.
- This hair straightener is designed to straighten hair gently, without burning or damaging your hair. When properly used, a quality product like the BaByliss Pro straightener will work quickly and efficiently and allow your hair to remain straight for hours. Add to these features the quality that BaByliss puts into each hair straightener, and you can see that this might very well be the best hair care tool in your collection.
- There are several size options available for you to choose from depending on your length of hair. Choose from a Babyliss Pro Nano 1/2″ Mini flat iron tool to a 1 ½ tool, each iron featuring the new ultra-smooth Titanium plates that glide down your hair.
- No matter your type of hair and how you want to style it, this iron is one to certainly consider. It will allow you to style your hair into beautiful curls or wear it sleek and straight.
- While the BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium reviews are near perfect with 4.5 stars, not every hair tool is perfect for everyone. Each person has different wants and needs out of a flat iron.
- One of the cons of this iron is that it is so good at retaining heat that you have to be super careful with it if you’re not used to the longer plates. Also noted from users is that the area around the plates get hot, too and you can’t hold the end of the tip from heat unless wearing a heat glove.
- Some consumers have commented that the barrel is not rounded enough and sometimes makes awkward curls if not doing it just right, while other users say that it makes perfect curls. It may be the experience of using an iron to curl your hair or it could also depend on the type of hair it is being used on.